hw stupid am i???!!!
my paper 3 marks gone~~
y leh??
bcz im stupid lo..
the ques so easy
bt i stil gt it wrong
who duno father does not pass mitochondria to offspring??
who duno father pass nucleus only to the offspring??
i know!!
bt in that ques..
i ans wongly.......
the ques ask if mother's father has mitochondria bla bla bla disease
[forget the disorder name]
is that offspring will has the risk to get the disease?
i dare to write the ans: YES
omg!!
i know the concept
bt my stupid brain does nt function well
then 2 marks gone
>,<
so whr is my another mark gone ya??
there~~
another ques that i supposingly cn do it but stil gt wrong..
mention again:
hw STUPID am i??
the ques ask the probability of a boy to get affected..
excuse me la
the ques ad mention the BOY
so wat fault u go and include the girl's probability??
den my another 1 mark gone
T.T
from here,
u cn see hw stupid am i !!!!!

p/s: tmr database design midterm..add oil anyone ^_^

~XOXO LL~


0 comments:

Post a Comment