well
when i reached home
saw my name on the white box
MLeng/Mhsien
SWAP AND MOP THE FLOOR
WATER THE PLANTS
DO NOT DELAY!!!
LAST WARNING
for every student like me
when u read all these sentences
wat ll u tink??
im ad busy like hell
so cnt u concern me abit??
everyday cum bek at 5 stg/ 6 stg
at nite nd to complete my hw
so do i hv so much time 2 do all these hse chores??
u told me everyday must wake up b4 830am
well
i listen to u
u scared i wake up late purposely
dun wan help u 2 do hse chores
so u set the time for me
ok
i understand
so nw hw?
even my class at 10am
everyday i wake up at 830am
all my friends/classmates cn slp til 9stg
wake up so early do wat??
help u prepare vegetables
help u feed dogs
help u hang out all the clothes
even morning gt exam
all classmates cn wake up early n hv enuf time to study
bt me leh??
wake up early and rush with the hse chores
no time 2 study
so nw u blaim me nvr do these hse chores??
if nt u wake up your CHILDREN early la
ask them hang out their clothes themselves
ask them help u to prepare vege la
they oso everyday cum my hse n eat lo
then i gt time to sweep floor and water plants
nt oni yr CHILDREN are student
me n my sis r student oso
nt oni yr CHILDREN busy
we oso busy de!!!!!!!

ok
stop complaining ad
shuld go bek to my practical 4 & 5
4gt everyting
juz focus on my study

~XOXO LL~

0 comments:

Post a Comment