hoho..
quite funny abt my sis..
there are two things that happen to her badly
>,<
1st thing:
since last days ago
my hse gt 3 strangers
rats
><
after managed to kill them
one of them died on top the ceiling
we cnt find it
bt cn smell the "nice smell"
finally
we found it
and saw alot of worms on it
yuakzzz
we use RIDSECT to kill them
but
one day
when my sis MEI HSIEN passing that place
she feel stg drop onto her head
den fall down to floor
omg!!!
is a worm
yer
so geli
dun dare to close with my sis
<>
2nd thing:
2day when i'm feeding dogs
she cum to dog cage
n talk with me
suddenly
one of my dogs CHA CHA
go toward her
n stand in front of her
bt mhsien stil talking
din notice him
den i saw his leg up
n PEE!!!!!
suddenly some1 scream
AR~~~~~~
den faster run to hse
n wash her leg
actuali when i notice cha cha is standing in front of her
i cn guess wat ll he do next
bt i juz keep laughing
nvr warn her
>,<
dun angry ya my lovely sis
wakakakakak

~XOXO LL~

0 comments:

Post a Comment