today went to delicia's lovely house
for Christmas late celebration
its really fun and joyful
the most important reason is that
this might be the last chance of celebrating an event
with my Uni classmates

why it is the last chance?
because we are going for intern-ship after cny
after intern-ship is our graduation
we might not meet each other in future
i will miss you guys

ok
let's talk back about the party
delicia and her mum prepared some food
salad, yellow mee and chocolate cake
♥thanks delicia

afterthat
hoho
is our photo-taking session
i managed to take pictures with all the classmates
happy ^^

came to last session
SECRET SANTA
so
who is my secret santa?
let me reveal
PEGGY is my secret santa
thx peggy
picture below shows my present

and
i'm who's secret santa?
hehehe
i'm so sorry
yeow
i didn't buy something that you want
>,<
anyway
hope it's useful for you
:)

it was really a memorial day for me
06.01.2012
with the full of wishes and hopes
i wish all my classmates
all the best in future

looking forward to next gathering :)

oya
for the previous post- mission impossible
i announce proudly that
im done with my FYP
!!!
a special thank to my dear
you help me so much on my my submission day
really thanks ya

~~XOXO LL~~






0 comments:

Post a Comment