as i mentioned before
this semester
i'm taking
Japanese language

today
is my first Japanese class
erm...
but today is not my lucky day
as i late for the class
>,<
once i entered the class
i heard the lecture
say that
next time she will lock the door after 8am
oOOo

i have my japanese class on
tuesday and friday
about 8am
hence
i need to wake up as early as possible
so that i wont be late again
>,<

however
today's class
i like it
^^
i learn many new things
about Japanese

there are few kinds of letter in Japanese
:
Hiragana
Katakana
Kanji
Romaji

today
we are going to learn
about Hiragana
it is quite difficult for me
as i do not have
the basic for it
but i will try best to handle it







as what lecturer say
practice make perfect
i will practice n practice
try my best
^_^

지원친구

~XOXO LL~


0 comments:

Post a Comment