my little kancil rosak jor
T_T
cousin say dis is due to the
timing of the engine
i oso duno la
bt cousin say on sat oni send my car for service
so long
>,<
so dis few days cnt go gai gai luu~~
except gt ppl fetch me
hehe
due 2 my car prob
i hv no transport
go yok bin play badminton
sori frenz
i nvr ever wish dis happen de
sori ya~~~~
bt i reali cnt find any transport

there is a good news here
laz month my neighbour's dog
MONICA
she gv birth ad~~
gt 9 puppies
hehe
so cute
i wish 2 see them since long time ago
bt ahma say cnt go c 1st
cz recently MONICA ll be very fierce
she dun like other ppl touch her children
so..
i tahan til ytrday
hahahaha
finally
i manage 2 touch them
hehe
bt unfortunately
they all r sleeping
oni gt 1
d fatest 1
he is stil walking
i faster go play with him
n take foto with him
haha









0 comments:

Post a Comment