bad day~~
2day tan n me gt badminton practical in b.beruang..
there is stg happen..
i kena scold by sir..
wuwu~~


the story start from here:
sir divided us into two groups..
ask us to practise LOW CLEAR skill..
one person throw the shuttlecock to the opponent..
den the opponent hits the ball..
he juz ask us to practise..
bt nvr tel us hw to take turn..
so v plan tat every1 hits three rounds..
after tan had hit finish three rounds..
is my turn..
stg happen here!!!!
sir suddenly come to our court n c hw v hit..
after 1st round i shuld continue to 2nd round ryte?
bt den..
sir say:"wait..u play hw many rounds ad?"
me: "one round lo"
sir: "after one round u shuld do wat?"
me: "ha?"
sir: "u shuld go to the back n let other ppl to practise.."
me: "but.."
sir: "young lady..u shuld listen to my instruction..if u keep play den other ppl dun hv chance to practise"
me: "..........."(speechless)
sir: "please listen to my instrution."

after he ask tan 2 play..n me juz play 1 round oni....
at tat time..
i reali feel wan to cry...
i nvr wanna keep 2 play..
as i juz play for one round..
i nvr nvr listen to him..

my tear start to roll down..
bt i stop them..
i juz tahan..tahan..n tahan..
mayb sir saw my reaction..
aftertat he stop to scold me n go other court..
actuali nt oni tat story..
there are fews story btw sir n me..
juz tan n me know..
haha~~
nvm la..
its over..
juz hope nex time i cn b a smart person..
ll nt scold by him again..

~XOXO LL~



0 comments:

Post a Comment